10 Jun 7 Blogging Ideas To Try
- Behind the Scenes: What is it like in your kitchen, preparing for a trip, or getting ready for guests? As funny as it sounds, people love to read about what it’s like to be other people.
- Day in the Life posts are also popular. You will also impress your prospects and past customers with the preparation that goes into your product or service!
- Guest Blogging: Do you have someone that loves to write that could write a post relevant to your business or your readers? For example, have your chef share kitchen secrets or have a new fishing guide share tips.
- Staff Interviews: Similar to a guest blog, but written by you and in an interview format. Interview someone that will give valuable information to your readers. Bonus for guest blogging and interviews: have your interviewee or guest blogger share the blog on their Facebook or Twitter and expand your audience instantly!
- Look Back at Past Seasons: Share summer highlights from the year, or if you have the content, go back 10 years and write about how things have changed. This is gold for sharing on social media!
- Reveal future plans: What exciting changes are coming next season? This is good for prospects checking your business out, and gives existing customers a reason to come back.
- Round Ups: These are surprisingly popular and easy posts. Share a list of the top 5 or 10 blog posts you’ve written based on organic visits or social shares. We are happy to help you gather this data! If you share recipes on a regular basis, you can also do seasonal recipe round ups.